Vital Partners. Essential Solutions.
Our strategy is straightforward. We simply aim to be a Vital Partner to our customers. By leveraging our group strength and sector experience, we provide them with the Essential Solutions that they need to improve their quality of life or carry out their business better.
Insight, Integral and Integrity.
We excel as solution providers, pioneering and innovating in all our businesses. We solve problems with real understanding, applying our expertise for the best results.
We maintain the highest level of integrity at both a personal and corporate level. This underpins everything we do. We can be trusted to deliver quality and reliability.
We are an integrated business, a unified brand that always delivers what it promises. This makes us integral to the success of our customers, as we seamlessly provide services that are essential to enhancing their quality of life or helping them carry out their businesses better.
We are committed to ensuring clients' satisfaction in all aspects of our operations.
We shall implement our Total Quality Management System to seek continual improvement towards achieving higher Company's Performance by:-
- Communicating our Quality Policy and practices to all employees, clients and business associates;
- Complying with relevant design and construction legislation and regulations;
- Providing quality products and services at competitive rates on time and within expectation;
- Promoting quality culture with emphasis on 'do it right' every time in all areas.
The Sembcorp Group of companies manages health, safety and environment (HSE) responsibilities as its first priority.
The Group is committed to continuously improving its HSE performance and managing HSE risks associated with its activities, products and services.
The Group has established and will maintain a HSE management system, and integrate HSE considerations into all aspects of its business operations by
implementing the following policy which aims to prevent accidents, injuries, occupational illnesses and pollution as well as conserve natural resources:
- Stress to all employees and contractors their responsibility and accountability for safe performance and set appropriate objectives and targets to continually
improve HSE performance.
- Educate employees to be aware of and understand the safety risks and health hazards associated with their job and the potential impact on the environment
- Make available this policy to all interested parties upon request.
- Build, design, operate and maintain facilities and conduct operations in a manner that safeguards people, property and the environment, and minimises waste.
- Comply with all HSE laws and regulations and other HSE requirements applicable to Sembcorp’s activities, products and services.
- Offer assistance to and influence suppliers, contractors and other interested parties to improve their HSE performance where necessary.
- Review and evaluate operations to measure progress and ensure compliance with this policy via periodic system audits and management reviews.
- Prepare for, and respond quickly to, accidents or other emergency situations to mitigate adverse impact to people, property and the environment.